Sunday, May 8, 2011

HACKED . . . . by the New Family Member!


Hi!  My Name is Kina.  I am a mut (possibly heeler and possibly shiba inu) and 1 year old.  I was surrendered on May 1 because my owner got sick and could not take care of me anymore.  I was a little sad that I was given up but I was taken to a no kill shelter in Rio Rancho called Watermelon Mountain Ranch and they took really good care of me.  On Friday, Momma and Daddy came to find a new member for Dad to go on walks with and picked me!  I was a little nervous that day but I had good reason, they took me to the VET!  Who likes that???  But anyways, I have been in my new home for a couple of days and I have gotten comfortable and I am a very happy dog.  I have had lots of walks already!!!

Whit, my new brother is not happy that I am here but I'm not chasing him around and he has not been hiding, which according to mom is a good thing.  I think mom would love to find us sitting together some day, we shall see!

Momma thinks I am a really good fit for the family and a huge blessing, so I guess thats good.  But I am a super happy camper that I found a wonderful home!  Especially since the patio door is left open a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment