Tuesday, April 26, 2011

BHA HA HA HAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Yep, I did it!




It was an interesting adventure to say the least.  The tension on my sewing machine has been acting up.  At first I didn't know what was going on, but when I looked at the manual (DUH!)  I figured it out.  I may need to find someone to look at it though since it's pretty much at 9, which is the highest, which I'm sure should not be.  I got into a fabric shopping spree and want to make some more things but I have to be patient with the machine . . . . . . or learn to hand sew . . . . . . . . .

The funniest part about the entire experience was Whitacre. Every time it was on the floor, he was on it.  As you can tell from the photos.  And he is still there.  I guess he likes it.  Not very manly though, but he's never really been able to be manly.


However, the blanket is awesome.  I got inspired by this pattern but once I cut and sew the pieces together I was not going to sew them all together so I improvised and it turned out good.  Oh and here is the back.


:)



Other than that life is pretty good right now.  I'm sure more projects will show up here soon!






2 comments:

  1. Who hoo! GORGEOUS! let me know if you need any help with your machine :)Have you oiled it? or cleaned it? it should be done every 3rd bobin. Let me know if you need help :) cleanings are EXPENSIVE ;0(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I think the fabrics you chose are just gorgeous! (And quilting/sewing is very personal, so you SHOULD do what you want.) :-)

    ReplyDelete