Monday, June 20, 2011

Two weeks later!

Well Hello there!

I'm sorry for the long away time but we've been busy.  My hubby and I made it through our first year of marriage (YEA!) and went on a trip to Lubbock.  It was nice to get to see friends and remember our journey that we went through there together.   It was a short trip but we got to hit most of our favorite eateries and returned back home too soon.

About two weeks later, we hit our 1 year in ABQ anniversary.  We didn't do anything special but I will say it has been fun getting to live in this new place.  It has definitely been an adventure.

I am itching to sew some more stuff but as you can see below, the sewing machine is in pieces.  I think I figured out the problem but ended up breaking it (well actually my hubby broke it but he says it can be fixed).  So for now I am waiting for the day when mine might be fixed or wait until July.  We'll just leave it at that; a little suspense never hurt anyone.




I have also started my choir class at my church.  It has been an adventure but I am loving teaching the kids music and about God.  I think there are still some kinks to work out but hey it's my very first class post school.  I think I'm doing pretty darn good.

So here are some more pics just for fun!



The Kiddo's enjoying a nap.  Well Whit enjoys them.  Kina has learned that if Mom sits on the couch after 8am, she is probably not going to church, so I should be really annoying and then I get to go to the dog park.  This happened on monday, tuesday (no dog park), wednesday, and friday.  Today the show started again but, ahem, mommy was strong and said no!


Pretty Huh?  It was a nice surprise to find.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday!  I love mondays!  They're my saturdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment