Sunday, July 17, 2011

It's Finally Finished!!!!!







It only took two months but my completely hand made quilt is finally done and has gone to the dog.  This quilt had a lot of firsts: hand piecing, hand sewing a pattern that was not already in the fabric, and french binding.  It was an enjoyable project to do and I can't wait to start another quilt.  Maybe when my new machine comes on FRIDAY!!!!!!  

So for the count this is the 4th quilt I have made and I can't wait to start another one.



In other news, I am so excited about my etsy shop.  I bought some yarn and have started on some products.  I'm not going to post any until the shop is up but I am sure that everyone is going to love it!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!  and a Happy Monday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment